Onesies For Life
Chalk the Campus
Footprints for Life Club
Footprints for Life Club emphasizes the importance of LIFE from creation until natural death in a POSITIVE way!
It is open to all 4th & 5th and 6th & 7th graders.
2 Primary Goals of the Club
1. For each child to know that he or she is created in the image of God and has a unique purpose in the world – a specific purpose that God has planned for them.
2. For children of all ages to know that the smallest action will make a difference in the world. This program is designed to educate the students and empower them to be a voice.
Respect Life Month
Respect Life Mass - Thursday, October 28 (club members can wear thier t-shirts)
Wednesday, November 3 - 4th and 5th Grade meeting
Friday, November 5 - 6th and 7th Grade meeting
Annual "Baby Shower" Mass - Thursday, January 27 (club members can wear thier t-shirts)
Thursday, February 10 - 4th and 5th Grade meeting
Friday, February 11 - 6th and 7th Grade meeting
Thursday, April 7 - 4th and 5th Grade meeting
Friday, April 8 - 6th and 7th Grade meeting
A few reminders:
- Meetings will take place in Mrs. Dunn's Classroom
- You can wear your Pro-Life T-shirt on your assigned meeting day.
- Please enter through the cafeteria on the day of your assigned meeting.
For additional ideas on building a culture of life, visit Mrs. Kissinger's website, ChoosetheChild.com