The mission of the Grandparents Club is to promote a community of faith at St. Elizabeth Ann Seton School. We provide the students and faculty with support by hosting activities and events, and by contributing materials and equipment.
Membership in the Grandparents Club is open to grandparents of St. Elizabeth Ann Seton School students, past and present. Membership dues are a nominal fee per year.
Members of the Grandparents Club are often on campus, and it is a real joy watching our grandchildren’s faces light up when they see us! You will find a list below of some (but by no means all) of the activities the Grandparents Club has participated in.
- Hosting a Back-To-School Luncheon for the faculty and staff
- Donating gift cards for staff members to buy classroom materials and supplies
- Sponsoring “Special Treat” days for the school children to raise funds
- Staffing a booth at the parish/school fair
- Donating religious articles such as holy cards and rosaries to students
- Providing Christmas gift cards to faculty and staff
- Reading to students in the library
- Donating items for parish and school events such as the St. Joseph Altar, First Communion, Drama Club plays, Seventh Grade Closing Party, Field Day, Parish/School Fair, and Men’s Club Cook Off
- Providing faculty and students with a pizza lunch at the end of the school year
We love welcoming new grandparents into our St. Elizabeth Ann Seton family!