Bees and Bowls
- Participated in National Geography Bee- Our winner qualified for the state finals.
- District and State Social Studies Fair- five students placed in District --Four students qualified for the State competition and one student placed 4th in State competition
- Attended state convention in Lafayette
- Participated in school and community service activities.
- Participated in District Day --1st Place in Banner, 5th Place in Math, 1st Place in T-Shirt, and 2nd Place in Public Speaking
- Sponsor Coat and Blanket Drive
- Competed in Spirit Blast Cheer and Dance Championship
- Competed in WSA
- Competed in Cheer Nation Cheernationals Cheer Championship
Participated in Louisiana Scholastic Chess League
- Earned Superior and Excellent ratings at LMEA District VI Festival
- Members selected for LMEA District VI Honor Choir
- Performed with the Louisiana Philharmonic Orchestra
- Sang “The Star Spangled Banner” at Hornets Game
- Sang in an Archdiocesan choir for an NCEA national convention Mass.
Duke University Academic Talent Search
- 16 seventh grade students qualified to participate and three students earned state recognition
- 3 qualified to participate in “Duke Academy” advanced learning opportunities
- Jr. Girls Volleyball 3rd Place District
- Sr. Girls Volleyball District Champions and East Jefferson Champions
- Sr. Girls Cabbageball 2nd Place District & East Jefferson Runner Up
- Jr. Boys Cabbageball 3rd Place in District
- Girls Flag Football 2nd Place in District
- 7th Grade Bowling 1st Place Boys & Girls individual, 2nd place Girls individual, 2nd Place Girls team
- Jr. Boys Flag Football District Champions, East Jefferson Champions, and City Champions
- Jr. Girls Basketball 2nd Place District
- Jr. Boys Basketball 2nd Place District, 3rd place East Jefferson
- Participates in Brown Foundation service learning grant in Grades 6 and 7.
- Supports community needs through collections of Thanksgiving Food baskets and candy grams for St. Anthony Fund
- Promotes school spirit through Red Ribbon Week, Eagle Spirit Week, and Teacher Appreciation Week
- Provides service projects such as Christmas in the Oaks tree decoration and wash teacher cars during Teacher Appreciation Week.
- Two students received scholarships to Catholic high schools